Wednesday, August 5, 2020
GBIC and SFP modules are both transceivers which are hot-pluggable, meaning they can be loaded into and out of a working telecommunication switch without the need for powering down. What are their differences?
1. Save your budget
2. Upgrade the network equipment building standards
4. Better warranty
5. Maintaining compatibility
6. Save on software licenses
7. Cheaper and easier to maintain
8. Hedge against obsolescence
10. Testing new technologies
This tutorial covers fiber optics and fiber optic cable, including the definition, type, application and advantages.